NEW STUDENT Registration for September 2022
New registrations must be completed by August 22, 2022 to guarantee that the child begins school on the first day.
Begins July 11, 2022
Registration Office Hours
Monday - Thursday
9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please fill out a registration application prior to bringing the required documents to the registration office.
The following documents are required for ALL transfer/initial students:
ALL documents MUST be in English.
- Registration Form - *Fill out the form. (Access registration form here.)
- Transfer Card (NJ School) / Report Card (out of state or country)
- Birth Certificate (with seal)
- Immunization Records
- Most Recent Physical (within one year)
- Deed, Lease or Residency Affidavit
- Certificate of Occupancy/2 bills or mailings
- Copy of custody papers (where applicable)
- Authorization for Release of Records *Fill out form before printing (Access Release form here.)
- Individualized Education Plan – I.E.P (if applicable)
Please bring the original of all required documents.
Copies will be made and originals will be given back to you.
Registration Office LocationMemorial High SchoolMain Office375 River DriveElmwood Park, NJ 07407(Park and enter the building on the Gilbert Avenue side.)Please contact the registration office with any additional questions regarding special circumstances.
Mr. Michael Wartel
201-796-8700 ext. 2804
Ms. Sheila Mann
201-796-8700 ext. 2930