KINDERGARTEN Registration for the 2023-24 School Year
February 6-10, 2023
March 7, 2023
April 4, 2023
April 5, 2023 (5pm-8pm)
May 2, 2023
June 5, 2023
NEW STUDENT Registration
Registration Office Hours
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please fill out a registration application prior to bringing the required documents to the registration office.
Registration Form - Access registration form here. The registration form is available in multiple languages. Choose Select Language to translate.
The following documents are required for ALL transfer/initial students:
ALL documents MUST be in English.
- Transfer Card (NJ School) / Report Card (out of state or country)
- Birth Certificate (with seal)
- Immunization Records
- Most Recent Physical (within one year)
- Deed, Lease or Residency Affidavit
- Certificate of Occupancy/2 bills or mailings
- Copy of custody papers (where applicable)
- Authorization for Release of Records *Fill out form before printing (Access Release form here.)
- Individualized Education Plan – I.E.P (if applicable)
Please bring the original of all required documents to your MANDATORY on-site registration appointment.
Copies will be made and originals will be given back to you.
Registration Office LocationMemorial High SchoolMain Office375 River DriveElmwood Park, NJ 07407(Park and enter the building on the Gilbert Avenue side.)Please contact the registration office with any additional questions regarding special circumstances.
Mr. Michael Wartel
201-796-8700 ext. 2804
Ms. Sheila Mann
201-796-8700 ext. 2930
Release of Records
PLEASE FILL OUT BEFORE PRINTING