The following rules have been established in order to ensure the safety of all students who ride buses:
* Use only the bus and bus stop assigned
* Behave in an orderly manner at the bus stop
* Remain seated, facing front, when the bus is in motion
* Talk quietly and make no unnecessary noise
* Do not talk to the driver unless it is necessary
* Keep head and arms inside the bus
* Do not litter inside of the bus or throw anything out of the window
* Be quiet when the bus is crossing railroad tracks
Infractions of the above rules will be brought to the attention of parents. Abuse of bus privileges will result in the denial of transportation.
Bus routes and stops are planned and established by the business office of the school district.